top of page

Road Maintenance & Issues


Please call Town Office,  (920) 833-2211, if a Town Road needs attention.


If it is a County or State owned road, please call Outagamie County Highway Department at (920) 832-5673 

                              For County and State owned roads, forms can be found on their website at

bottom of page