top of page

Town of Oneida Building Permits

Building Permits are maintained by the Town's building inspector, Paul Hermes.

Please contact him directly for building permit questions, concerns or inspections.

(920) 858-0102

All NEW footprints of property must have Outagamie Development and Land approval and permits prior to Building Permit approval.

For all zoning questions, please contact Outagamie County Zoning at (920) 832-5255.

Building Permit Applications can be printed and sent to;

Town of Oneida

N6593 County Rd H

Oneida, WI 54155

or emailed;

Once application is received by the Town Clerk it will be reviewed by Building Inspector, approved and fee will be issued. 

bottom of page